The Nebraska Water Leaders Academy is supported through grants and private donations. Since 2011, the Academy has received significant support from the Nebraska Environmental Trust. This funding requires that the Academy secure matching funds.
How to give: All donations to the Nebraska Water Leaders Academy tax exempt and are accepted through the Water Futures Partnership-Nebraska a 501 (c) 3 organization whose sole purpose is the support of the Academy.
By check: To Water Future Partnership-Nebraska, 1233 Lincoln Mall, #201, Lincoln, NE 68508
Online: Complete the form below
All gifts are greatly appreciated and will receive a personal acknowledgement and will be recognized on all Academy printed materials.
2018 Academy Sponsors
- Diamond Plastics Corporation
- Central Nebraska Public Power & Irrigation District
- Pathfinder Irrigation District
- The Harry A. Koch Co.
- Lindsay Corporation
- Nebraska Public Power District
- Valmont Industries Inc.
- Farwell Irrigation District
- Lincoln Community Foundation
- Reinke Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Nebraska State Irrigation Association
- Twin Loups Irrigation District
- Lee & Rita Orton
- Ainsworth Irrigation District
- Carol Jess, CJJ Communications
- Gering Ft. Laramie Irrigation District
- Nebraska Bostwick Irrigation District
- Tom Knutson, Water Management Solutions
- Karen Amen
- Frenchman Cambridge Irrigation District
- Jeff Fassett
- Farmers Irrigation District
- Mark Burbach
- Michael Jess, Water Resources Engineer
- Roric Paulman, Paulman Farms
- Ann Bleed
- Upper Big Blue Natural Resources District
- North Platte Natural Resources District
- Smith Snyder & Pettit, Attorneys at Law
- Mirage Flats Irrigation District
- Sargent Irrigation District